This application is for those that have NOT previously received a Paycheck Protection Program loan.
If you are interested in applying for a Second PPP loan, please visit the “Second PPP Loan” tab on the previous page.
1. Atlantic Union Bank checking account for your business
: The existence of an active Atlantic Union Bank checking account* in the borrower’s name is required, and it will be verified prior to allowing applicants to proceed. To open a business checking account with us, please schedule an appointment
or use our branch locator
2. Active and in Good Standing
: Your business must be listed as active and in good standing with the state commission with which you are registered. Virginia businesses can check their status by following this link: https://cis.scc.virginia.gov/EntitySearch/Index
. Borrower Application Form Review
: We ask that customers review the formal SBA application form in advance of going to our digital application. This will enable borrowers to familiarize themselves with the required details, the good-faith certifications, and application instructions. A copy of that application can be downloaded here
4. Items Needed For The Application:
- Your active Atlantic Union Bank business checking account number.
- Documents that will establish you were in operation on February 15, 2020. Additional details are available here.
- The official address of your business’s legal entity is required. Applications that include an address that does not match the known legal entity may be delayed or declined.
- Borrowing resolution listing the individual(s) that may enter into a loan agreement with the Bank, including the number of signers and the name(s) and title(s) of the authorized signer(s).
- Beneficial ownership details for those owning 20% or more of the company. Sample form available here.
- Payroll documentation verifying the number of full-time equivalent employees and the payroll expenses for the qualifying base period. Details available here.
Note: If required to upload documents, please ensure they are less than 10MBs each. You can click here for details on how to reduce the file size.
5. Confirm you are ready:
- I have not yet received a PPP loan from Atlantic Union Bank or any other lender
- I have reviewed the qualifications for this PPP loan and believe my business qualifies
- I have an active Atlantic Union Bank checking account in the borrower’s name
- My business is currently listed as active and in good standing with the state commission
- I have fully reviewed the SBA application
- I have all the necessary documents and information to fully complete my application
- I acknowledge that any missing or incorrect information will cause delay or a decline of my application
- I acknowledge that once my application has been submitted changes may not be accepted, including loan amounts
DISCLOSURE: *Only businesses who have a business address in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and DC will be accepted.
Have questions? Need help?
Send your questions to SBAQuestions@AtlanticUnionBank.com or contact us at 1-866-742-8150 for assistance. Please note, since email is an unsecure channel, we cannot discuss customer information such as loan status, PIN numbers, or other confidential information specific to your loan, and please do not send attachments through this method. For additional questions on the PPP program, please visit the SBA's PPP FAQ document.