We're big on small business lending. We value entrepreneurship because we too were founded by a group of entrepreneurs over 100 years ago. That's why we're passionate about helping businesses, that might not otherwise meet conventional financing requirements, get started.
As a preferred Small Business Association (SBA) lender, Atlantic Union Bank's team of experienced Relationship Managers will explain USDA, 504 and SBA loan benefits and help you select the best government loan program for your business. We can also guide you through the documentation and approval process.
SBA & Government Guaranty Loan Programs
Our highly trained and experienced Relationship Managers understand your unique needs and are dedicated to tailoring loan terms that meet your business goals, no matter how ambitious they are. If you're looking for longer repayment terms, a lower down payment, debt refinance, or working capital, a SBA Loan may be the perfect solution for you.
Atlantic Union Bank's SBA Loan Programs
- SBA 504 Loan
- SBA Standard 7(a) Loan
- SBA 7(a) Small Loan
- SBA Express Loan
- SBA Export Working Capital Loan
- SBA International Trade Loan (ITL)
- SBA Veterans Advantage Loan
- SBA CAPLines Loan
SBA Loan Benefits
- Longer repayment terms (up to 25 years for owner-occupied real estate fully amortized)
- Financing from $50,000 to $5 million in capital
- Equity injections (down payments) as low as 10%
- No pre-payment penalties for loans with maturities less than 15 years
- No balloon payments
- Flexible collateral structure
SBA 504 Loan Program
The SBA 504 Loan Program provides growing businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing for major fixed assets such as real estate, buildings and equipment.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loan Program
The USDA Loan Program is designed to help create and maintain employment and improve the economic and environmental climate in rural communities.
- Business & Industry Guaranteed Program
- Community Facilities