We can break down barriers to home ownership.
Buyers with credit scores as low as 640 may qualify
Smaller down payment required, compared to conventional options
Fixed and adjustable rates available
More flexibility compared to a conventional mortgage means homeownership is open to more borrowers.
The Federal Housing Authority* (FHA) partners with lenders like Atlantic Union Bank to turn qualified borrowers into home owners. Our loan experts will guide you through the application process and you could find yourself with a place of your own before you know it.
- FHA loans are available to all qualified borrowers
- Programs include both fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages
- 3.5% down payment may be required
- Loan limits vary depending on geographic areas
- Our FHA Loan Calculator helps you determine your FHA loan amount and how much cash you'll need to complete your home purchase
*Atlantic Union Bank is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD, FHA, or the federal government.