Send or collect funds securely using ACH Payments.
Actions to Take During the Critical Client Verification Period
The Account Admin can perform the following actions during the Critical Client Verification Period:
- Entitle Users to set up new ACH templates, to be ACH transactions approvers and to transmit services. To do so, log in and select "Administration" and then "Manage Users."
- Set dollar limits per Approver and the number of approvals per transaction.
- Ensure "Approvers" have downloaded and activated the Atlantic Union Bank Business Authenticator mobile app from the App Store or Google Play so they can approve ACH transactions.
To help make the transition to Atlantic Union Bank's Business eBanking as smooth as possible, please note following:
- All ACH templates will be transferred to Atlantic Union Bank’s Business eBanking, and you will need to verify that they converted correctly during the Critical Client Verification Period.
- All your payees will be converted with the templates.
- Scheduled and recurring ACH Payments will not be transferred; you will need to re-establish them and validate the funding accounts prior to scheduling.
- Tax templates will not be converted; you will need to recreate the templates during the Critical Client Verification Period.
- The Admin will need to entitle Users to manage converted ACH templates if the User was not previously assigned as the template owner previously.
Beginning May 20, users will be able to schedule ACH Payments.
Important Notes About ACH File Upload – Changes Required by Monday, May 20
If you are uploading an ACH file within Business eBanking, please note the following changes about the NACHA file Header Record effective 05/20/2019:
- The Origin information that is found on Line 1, field number 4, field position 14-23, must begin with a blank followed by the nine-digit value of 222222223
- The Destination information that is found on Line 1, field number 3, field position 04-13, must begin with a blank followed by Atlantic Union's nine-digit ABA number (051403164).
Below is an example of the new NACHA file Header Record broken out with an explanation of each piece:
101 051403164 2222222231907281432A094101FIS HORIZON FIS BUS EBANKING
|Data Reflected Above
||Data Element Name
||Record Type Code
||Creation Date yymmdd
||Creation Time hhmm
|FIS Horizon FIS Bu
Critical Client Verification Period begins. Please be sure to log in and verify your information.
ACH & Wire customers should download and activate the Atlantic Union Bank Business Authenticator mobile app.
Critical Client Verification Period ends at 5 p.m. (ET).
AccessConnect® Online Banking will be available until 5 p.m. (ET).
Atlantic Union Bank Business eBanking and Business Mobile App will be available at 8 a.m. (ET).
Atlantic Union Bank Customer Care and Treasury Services Support will be available at 8 a.m. (ET).
While Access National and Middleburg debit cards are being transitioned, some customers may experience temporary limits to large purchases until Monday, May 20 at 8 a.m. Please plan accordingly.
Access National and Middleburg branches will close.
Access National and Middleburg Customer Support will close.
AccessConnect® Online Banking will go into view-only mode.
Access National Bill Pay will no longer be available.
AccessConnect® Online Banking and Telephone Banking will not be available
Atlantic Union Bank Online Banking will be available.
Atlantic Union Bank Personal Mobile App will be available.
Customers can access Atlantic Union Bank Telephone Banking and create new PINs.
Atlantic Union Bank Customer Care Center will be available to assist all customers.