You're in control of your business accounts.
The Account Admin can perform the following actions during the Critical Client Verification Period:
- Entitle Users to set up new ACH templates, to be ACH transactions approvers and to transmit services. To do so, log in and select "Administration" and then "Manage Users."
- Set dollar limits per Approver and the number of approvals per transaction.
- Ensure "Approvers" have downloaded and activated the Atlantic Union Bank Business Authenticator mobile app from the App Store or Google Play so they can approve ACH transactions.
To help make the transition to Atlantic Union Bank's Business eBanking as smooth as possible, please note following:
Beginning May 20, users will be able to schedule Wire Transfers.
- All Wire templates will be transferred to Atlantic Union Bank’s Business eBanking, and you will need to verify that they converted correctly during the Critical Client Verification Period.
- All your payees will be converted with the templates.
- Scheduled and recurring Wires will not be transferred. You will need to re-establish them starting Monday, May 20, and validate the funding accounts prior to scheduling.
- We will no longer use Pacific Coast Bankers Bank (PCBB) to process incoming international wires after 5 p.m. Friday, August 31, 2019. Please update your international wiring instructions on May 20, 2019. It is critical that you update these instructions to avoid any interruption of these services. Any wires received by PCBB on or after September 1, 2019 will be returned to the originating bank.
Critical Client Verification Period begins. Please be sure to log in and verify your information.
ACH & Wire customers should download and activate the Atlantic Union Bank Business Authenticator mobile app.
Critical Client Verification Period ends at 5 p.m. (ET).
AccessConnect® Online Banking will be available until 5 p.m. (ET).
Atlantic Union Bank Business eBanking and Business Mobile App will be available at 8 a.m. (ET).
Atlantic Union Bank Customer Care and Treasury Services Support will be available at 8 a.m. (ET).