You're in control of your business accounts.
We make it simple so you can get more done.
You can now log in to Atlantic Union Bank's Business eBanking system!
Please follow the instructions outlined below.
After successfully logging in, users will be able to:
- Go to AtlanticUnionBank.com. In the LOGIN box, select Business eBanking and click LOG IN
- Enter your new Company ID (emailed or mailed to you during the Critical Client Verification Period) and your prior User ID (unless notified of a change)
- Verify your identity by requesting a one-time security code by text message or phone call
- After verifying your identity with the one-time security code, enter your new password (the password emailed or mailed to you, unless you changed it during the Critical Client Verification Period)
- Download the Atlantic Union Bank Business Authenticator mobile app from the App Store or Google Play and activate it, if you’re an “Approver” of ACH or Wires and have not already done so.
- Enroll to receive eStatements if you have not already done so.
- Set up eBills and manage (add, edit, or delete) bill payment payees.
- Schedule ACH Payments, Wire Transfers and transfers (internal and external).
- Entitle users for Positive Pay, eStatements, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Download the Atlantic Union Bank Business mobile app from the App Store or Google Play, or the tablet app from the App Store, Google Play or Amazon Appstore.
- Connect to QuickBooks and/or Quicken following the connection instructions.
Please call Atlantic Union Bank Treasury Services Support at 877-920-6888 if you have any questions or we can help you in any way.
Critical Client Verification Period begins. Please be sure to log in and verify your information.
ACH & Wire customers should download and activate the Atlantic Union Bank Business Authenticator mobile app.
Critical Client Verification Period ends at 5 p.m. (ET).
AccessConnect® Online Banking will be available until 5 p.m. (ET).
Atlantic Union Bank Business eBanking and Business Mobile App will be available at 8 a.m. (ET).
Atlantic Union Bank Customer Care and Treasury Services Support will be available at 8 a.m. (ET).
While Access National and Middleburg debit cards are being transitioned, some customers may experience temporary limits to large purchases until Monday, May 20 at 8 a.m. Please plan accordingly.
Access National and Middleburg branches will close.
Access National and Middleburg Customer Support will close.
AccessConnect® Online Banking will go into view-only mode.
Access National Bill Pay will no longer be available.
AccessConnect® Online Banking and Telephone Banking will not be available
Atlantic Union Bank Online Banking will be available.
Atlantic Union Bank Personal Mobile App will be available.
Customers can access Atlantic Union Bank Telephone Banking and create new PINs.
Atlantic Union Bank Customer Care Center will be available to assist all customers.