Find out when Atlantic Union Bank locations are closed in observance of federal holidays.
Atlantic Union Bank follows the standard holiday schedule of the Federal Reserve System. Branches and departments will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Year's Day (Friday, January 1)
- *Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Monday, January 18)
- *Presidents' Day (Monday, February 15)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 31)
- Juneteenth Recognition (Saturday, June 19)
- Independence Day (Monday, July 5)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 6)
- *Columbus Day (Monday, October 11)
- *Veterans Day (Thursday, November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 25)
- Christmas Eve (Friday, December 24) – all branches and Customer Care close at noon
- Christmas Day (Saturday, December 25)
For our regular business hours, please visit our Locations & ATMs page.
We're available through our electronic banking options
Access your accounts 24/7 with Online Banking and Mobile Banking, or use Automated Telephone Banking by calling 800-990-4828, Option 1.
Holiday Hours Note:
- *Customer Care is open 7am - 8pm on these holidays