Find out when Atlantic Union Bank locations are closed in observance of federal holidays.
Atlantic Union Bank follows the standard holiday schedule of the Federal Reserve System. Branches and departments will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Year's Day (Jan 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day* (Jan 21)
- Presidents' Day* (Feb 18)
- Memorial Day (May 27)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (Sep 2)
- Columbus Day* (Oct 14)
- Veterans Day* (Nov 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (Nov 28)
- Christmas Eve (Dec 24) – all branches close at 12 noon
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
For our regular business hours, please visit our Locations page.
We're available through our electronic banking options
Access your accounts 24/7 with Online Banking and Mobile Banking, or use Automated Telephone Banking by calling 800-990-4828, Option 1.
*Holiday Hours Notes:
- Falmouth Branch is open 9AM - 1PM on these holidays
- Tappahannock Wal-Mart Branch is open 9AM - 12 noon on these holidays
- Customer Support is open 8AM - 8PM on these holidays