At Atlantic Union Bank, we value the opportunity to be an integral part of each community we serve
We're proud of the contributions we make to our communities, and the products and services we provide to customers of all income levels.
This website contains information that's required to be made available for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). We provide website access so you may review this information at your convenience and produce hard copies of only the documents that you may need.
Comments or questions about this website or about Atlantic Union Bank's CRA performance may be addressed to:
Atlantic Union Bank
P.O. Box 940
Ruther Glen, VA 22546
Under the CRA, the following information must be maintained in a public file and be current as of April 1 of each year:
- Written comments received from the public about Atlantic Union Bank’s CRA performance for the current year and two years prior. - No comments were received during the time period of January 2019 to March 2021.
- A copy of Atlantic Union Bank’s Board Approved CRA Policy Statement.
- A list of census tracts in the counties and cities where we serve.
- A copy of Atlantic Union Bank's most recent CRA Public Evaluation.
- A list of branches opened and closed by the bank during the past two calendar years.
- A list of branches, street addresses, geographies, services, and hours of operation.
- A list of loan and deposit products, and schedule of fees generally offered at the bank’s branches.
Additional Information Available to the Public
- Atlantic Union Bank's CRA Disclosure Statement for the prior two calendar years.
- The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online. For more information, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s website.
- Atlantic Union Bank has a culture of giving back to our communities. From charitable donations, small business lending, volunteerism, teaching financial literacy, and promoting diversity and inclusion, are just some of the ways we help our community. To learn more, check out our annual Community Counts report.