Protecting your personal and financial information is a priority at Atlantic Union Bank.
Atlantic Union Bank respects the private nature of the personal financial information we collect. To provide the right products or services to you, we take appropriate precautions to restrict access to your personal information to only those teammates who need to know that information.
Atlantic Union Bank collects personal information when you:
- Open an account or deposit money
- Apply for a loan
- Pay your bills
- Use your debit card
Atlantic Union Bank is committed to using your information in a responsible manner. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with federal regulations to protect your personal information.
As a reminder:
- We do not sell, rent or trade your information to other businesses.
- We safeguard your information.
- We are committed to helping you protect your privacy.
How you can limit information sharing:
- Call Atlantic Union Bank Customer Care
- Fill out Atlantic Union Bank's Information Sharing Opt-Out Request Form below
Atlantic Union Bank will share information with our affiliates, which are other companies that we have common ownership or control. It's important to note that information about specific transactions and experience may be shared with others as permitted by the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Take steps to protect your personal information by accessing our Security & Fraud Center.