Be Safe: Data Privacy Day and Always
At Atlantic Union Bank, we are focused on protecting our customers’ privacy year-round. As Data Privacy Day comes up this January, we encourage all of our customers to take a moment to review their data safety practices.
Here are some helpful links you can use to learn more about how to protect your privacy on the internet:
- Familiarize yourself with data privacy basics.
- Revisit the advice we gave about scams over the holidays – it has many good year-round tips.
- Learn more about some scams that are on the rise.
- See what the FTC has to say about keeping yourself safe online.
- Check out our Cybersecurity Month article.
- Keep on top of the most common scams happening now with information from our security and fraud center.
- Get more tips for keeping yourself safe from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
With all of this knowledge, you’ll be better prepared to keep your personal information private. And, now that you have all this information to recognize scams, use that knowledge to report it to the FTC to help keep others safe. Be sure to use that link if you suspect you or someone you know has been affected by a scam.