Convenience and security for your business
Higher daily limits than personal debit cards
Visa’s® Zero Liability1
Convenient tap-to-pay technology
Your contactless Atlantic Union Bank Business debit card is a convenient, secure, and savvy choice for business’ payments – featuring tap-to-pay technology that can be safely used wherever you see the contactless symbol .
With generous daily withdrawal and spending limits than personal debit cards, and itemized purchase transactions on your monthly statement, managing your business just got easier.
Advantages of Using Your Atlantic Union Bank Visa® Business Debit Card
Customize your debit card for FREE More Convenience
- Keep track of all business debit card purchases on your monthly statement.
- Daily limits up to $1,000 for withdrawals at ATMs and up to $7,500 on spending transactions.
- Fast and easy with contactless payment options, just tap-to-pay when you see the contactless symbol at the checkout terminal. Or simply swipe / insert card if contactless isn’t available.
- Conveniently use at ATMs worldwide or wherever you see the NYCE® or Visa® logos.
- Contactless transactions are encrypted with a unique one-time code that securely protects your payment information.
- Unlike cash, your debit card can be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Make purchases with confidence because your card includes Visa’s® Zero Liability1 from unauthorized use of your card.
- Avoid late fees by setting up recurring bill payments on your card – set it and forget it.
- Add the card to your digital wallet to make purchases with services such as Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®.
with your business logo or photo or choose an image from our library of images. Design Mine
makes it easy to personalize your business debit card.
How to Activate
Activate your new Atlantic Union Bank business debit card by making a transaction at any ATM or retail store using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) that was mailed to you. If you received a replacement card with the same account number, activate your card by using your current PIN to make a transaction at any ATM or retail store. Change your PIN if you prefer at any Atlantic Union Bank ATM.
Order a Business Debit Card
If you need to order a new or replacement contactless debit card, please contact your local branch
or call 800-990-4828.
Zero Liability policy protects you against fraudulent transactions made on your Atlantic Union Bank business debit card by unauthorized users. To be covered, report any fraudulent transactions promptly, and don't share personal or account information with anyone. Refer to the Electronic Funds Transfer section of our Terms and Conditions for more details.