Mortgage Assistance Center
Options that may keep you in your home
Payments may be temporarily suspended
Loan rates and terms may be modified
Foreclosure can often be prevented
One minute, you can be riding on the road to success. The next minute, you can hit a detour.
Maybe someone in your family has been laid off. Or your finances have been reduced by huge medical bills. If you’re having trouble making mortgage payments, contact Atlantic Union Bank's Mortgage Assistance Center (MAC). Specialists may be able to help work out ways to avoid foreclosure until you get back on track.
- The Mortgage Assistance Center assists borrowers who are experiencing a short-term or long-term financial hardship
- Atlantic Union Bank representatives may be able to change the terms or interest rate on your loan
- Payments you missed may be deferred for a certain period of time
- Short sale options may allow you to sell your home for less than you owe on your mortgage but avoid the foreclosure process
- Fill out a Customer Hardship Application to start the process
- To talk to a Mortgage Assistance Center specialist, call us toll free at 844-661-0093 or directly at 804-589-3187; or contact us by email at MortgageAssistanceCenter@AtlanticUnionBank.com