Flexible financing to build your dream home.
12-month construction period
Easy builder approval process
Extended lock-in period available
This loan takes care of your project, start to finish.
Building a home involves complicated moving parts, so your financing should be simple. Our Real Estate Construction Loans take you from lot purchase, through construction and into a permanent mortgage. Choose between a one-time closing or two closings. When you're building your house, our Real Estate lending team can make you feel right at home.
- Up to 90% financing available on home loans for primary residences. Program restrictions may apply so please consult your dedicated Mortgage Loan officer for complete details.
- Interest-only payment during the construction phase
- Atlantic Union Bank then offers competitive rates and access to a variety of permanent loan programs to choose from, such as Conventional, USDA, FHA, and VA loans
- Money can be used for construction, development and other aspects of project financing
- Extended lock-in period available
- Use our Mortgage Loan Calculator to calculate your monthly payment and an estimated payoff schedule,
Representative example of One Closing Construction Loan with 90% Financing: A down payment of ten percent (10%) of the purchase price or appraised value (whichever is lower) is required. Example: For a loan amount of $100,000, Year 1 - 12 monthly interest-only payments of $164.25. Years 2 through 31 – monthly principal and interest payments of $477.42 at a 4.23% APR (Annual Percentage Rate), fixed for 360 months. This example does not include an escrow account for taxes and hazard insurance. Actual payment obligation will be greater if an escrow account is established.