Convenience and Security at Your Fingertips.
Easy and secure to use
$0 Fraud Liability
Convenient tap-to-pay technology
Using your contactless Atlantic Union Bank Visa® debit card is an easy and secure way to make payments – including the convenience of tap-to-pay technology wherever you see the contactless symbol .
In our “new normal” environment, where health and safety have evolved to new directions, your contactless debit card can also help deliver added protection. Whether you choose to shop online, pay bills, set up recurring payments, transfer funds and more.
Your debit card allows you to securely deduct funds directly from your checking account to get things done. (Use it anywhere Visa® is accepted).
Advantages of Using Your Atlantic Union Bank Visa® Debit Card
Customize your debit card for FREE More Convenience
- Fast and easy with contactless payment options, just tap-to-pay when you see the contactless symbol at the checkout terminal
- Conveniently spend and use at ATMs worldwide, just look for the NYCE® or Visa® logos.
- Explore the benefits of Visa® Offers to access a wide variety of offers and deals, including food and wine, shopping, sports, entertainment and more.
- Transactions are encrypted with a unique one-time code that securely protects your payment information.
- Debit Card Controls allow for some peace of mind if your card is lost or stolen—like a virtual on/off switch accessed through our mobile app.
- Unlike cash, your debit card can be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Avoid late fees by setting up recurring bill payments on your card – set it and forget it.
- Add the card to your digital wallet to make purchases with services such as Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®.
- Shop online with confidence because your card includes Visa’s® Zero Liability protection from unauthorized use of your card.
with your own photo or choose one from our library of images. Design Mine
makes it easy to add some personality to your wallet or purse.
Activate or Order Your Card
It’s easy to activate your card if you haven’t already. Just call 866.633.5293
to get started. If you need to order a new or replacement contactless debit card, please contact your local branch
or call 800.990.4828
- Why am I receiving a new card?
Contactless cards provide the added convenience of tap-to-pay technology when you see the contactless symbol at the checkout, often including the benefit of not having to interact with or touch a card reader at checkout. With this in mind, Atlantic Union Bank is making a significant investment by issuing contactless debit cards to replace your current debit card to all of our customers.
- Can I still use my existing Visa Debit card?
Your new Atlantic Union Bank Contactless Debit card replaces your existing card. Once activated your old card will automatically close. You may continue to use your current card until the new one arrives or until the date listed in your letter after which time the old card will automatically be deactivated. Therefore, please activate your new Visa Debit Card as soon as possible to avoid transaction interruptions.
- Has my card information or PIN number changed?
In a few cases, it was necessary for us to change card numbers. Please compare your old and new card to identify if a change has been made.
◾ All Consumer debit cards (including HSA): If your card number has not changed, your current PIN will remain the same, but you will be given the option to change it during the activation process. If your card number has changed, you will be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN during card activation.
◾ Business debit cards only: If your card number has not changed, you can activate your card using your current PIN. If your card number has changed, a new PIN will be mailed to you. You will be able to change your PIN if you prefer at any Atlantic Union Bank ATM. In addition, please contact merchants or other companies that you may have authorized to automatically debit your card, and provide your new card number, expiration date, and CVV security code.
- I never received my new Contactless card, what should I do?
Call the Customer Care Center at 800.990.4828. Once you receive the card, it is very important that you activate your new card immediately by calling the number listed on the activation sticker. During the call, you will have the option to change the PIN if issued for the same card number.
- Will I be re-issued a contactless card with the same personalized image I have on my current debit card?
If you currently have an Atlantic Union Bank branded personalized debit card that was ordered through our Design Mine image program or a college affinity debit card, you will receive the same image on your new contactless debit card. If you currently have a Union Bank & Trust branded personalized debit card that you created through our former image card program, Make it Mine, you will receive our standard consumer contactless debit card.