Military & Veterans
Consider joining our ranks
We're committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, and active military personnel.
At Atlantic Union Bank, we’re proud of our efforts to attract and hire veterans and active military and provide them with career opportunities that will enable them to learn and grow. We understand there may be times they need to take leave from their work to serve our country, and we support our uniformed services teammates who return to work after active duty.
- Atlantic Union Bank is an official Virginia Values Veterans (V3) company, as certified by the state Department of Veterans Services, working to attract, hire and retain veterans and implement best practices in the employment of veterans and active duty military.
- Atlantic Union Bank offers a salary differential for deployed military teammates and active reservists who are meeting their military obligations.
- Active military Atlantic Union Bank teammates are eligible to continue insurance benefits for up to six months during their leave.
- Atlantic Union Bank has repeatedly been a Presenting Bank Sponsor for the Virginia Workforce Conference, which focuses in part on helping employers do a better job hiring, and retaining skilled veterans.
- A number of websites help translate military experience, knowledge and skills to civilian careers, including www.livecareer.com, www.job-hunt.org, www.realwarriors.net and www.onetonline.org.
Atlantic Union Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, women, LGBTQ+, veterans and disabled people.
Better Customer Support Starts here
Not sure where to start? We can guide you in the right direction.