Third Party Request FAQs
To request a Loan Payoff Request, please send a fax to 800-430-3914 and any request must include the customer’s signed authorization. Expected turnaround for a loan payoff request is three business days.
To release a Lien or research a Title, please fax a full title search along with a copy of the Deed of Trust to 800-783-4503. Upon receipt, our Real Estate Collateral team will review the information and complete the request. Be sure to include your contact information if the team has any questions.
Atlantic Union Bank utilizes The Work Number service as part of our online process that securely provides employment and/or salary verification to lending agencies and services, when buying or renting a home, purchasing a vehicle, or applying for a loan. The service can also be used for employment verifications for perspective employers and social services as well.
Visit http://www.theworknumber.com or call 1-800- 367-5690 for more information and reference Employer Code: 17673 for Atlantic Union Bankshares.
All subordination requests should be directed to a local Atlantic Union Bank branch or our Customer Care Center at 800-990-4828.
Below is a list of the required documents that are needed for a subordination request.
- Copy of the commitment letter showing the new loan amount.
- Copy of the appraisal or other information used to determine the property value to confirm LTV is still acceptable.
- Copy of the title work to determine the lien position Atlantic Union Bank will be in following subordination.
- Copy of new lender’s application (if possible to ensure the applicant will still qualify).
- Proof of Income
- Subordination fee - check made payable to Atlantic Union Bank for $150.
Once those documents are received, a loan officer will start the process. If there are any questions or more information is needed, a loan officer will reach out using the contact information provided. For updates on a Subordination Request, please call our Customer Care Center at 800-990-4828.