Social Media Community Guidelines
We're a bank committed to its communities.
Atlantic Union Bank values connecting with audiences on all our social media channels.
Hello and welcome!
Atlantic Union Bank joins social media to continue our neighborly focused approach to banking. We strive to strengthen the partnerships and relationships that we have all across Virginia and encourage you to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear suggestions so we can learn how to serve you better, help our customers reach their financial goals and have some fun all the while.
In order to protect our customers, teammates and community, we are committed to these community guidelines:
- Content that is offensive, profane, threatening, or deemed as a personal attack against any member of our community may be removed by an administrator.
- We request that you never post any specific account information or personal information (i.e., social security number) here or with any other online community and we will remove any posts that contain such specifics to any of our account holders. If you have account specific questions, please use a secure channel such as our Online Chat or our Customer Support at 800-990-4828.
- For further security and protection, intended or unintended disclosure of personally sensitive information may cause Atlantic Union Bank to respond with identity theft safeguards for that individual or their account.
- Social Media sites are owned and operated by a third party unaffiliated with Atlantic Union Bank. Atlantic Union Bank is not responsible for the privacy or security polices of other third party sites that may be linked to other social media users or fans of Atlantic Union Bank. The views and opinions of fans do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Atlantic Union Bank.
- Lastly, we abide by Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) laws and regulations and therefore will not solicit or knowingly engage with anyone under the age of 13.
To Our Teammates
We ask that Teammates disclose their employment status when posting banking industry, banking laws and legislation commentary. Working for Atlantic Union Bank is a fact that may influence discussions about our industry. If the nature of your comment has confidential material or information not available to the public, it may be removed. We require teammate participation to be guided by our Social Media Policy and Code of Ethics by which we create and uphold a community that is nondiscriminatory and respectful to all individuals.