Employee Benefits Banking
Give your employees the confidence and tools to bank better
Solutions Banking is more than a banking product and perks for your employees. By participating, you’ll give them access to a suite of online learning tools, onsite seminars, and other financial wellness programs to help them manage current money matters and set them up for long-term financial health.
A Win/Win Program
- Access to innovative Atlantic Union Bank Solutions Banking products and services
- Access to online learning tools to help them manage their money and financial matters
- Added offering to their benefit package
- Financial wellness workshops and webinars
- Cash reward*
- Attract and retain talent with an added employee benefit to what you already offer
- No cost to you and no administration time or effort necessary
- Employee engagement opportunity
- Access to a dedicated Solutions Banking manager from Atlantic Union Bank
Benefits with a Bonus
We offer more than just a banking product and perks for your employees. We want to help you and your employees make informed financial decisions every day. By participating you’ll give them access to a suite of online learning tools, onsite seminars, and other financial wellness programs.
Whether it’s managing current money matters or establishing good financial habits to assist with long-term financial health - we’re committed to supporting your employees’ financial wellness.
Solutions Checking account comes with:
• Your employees may be eligible to receive a CASH BONUS* when they open a new Solutions Checking account
• No minimum balance
• No monthly maintenance fees
• No fee from us for using another banks’ ATMs, plus we’ll rebate two charges by other banks per statement cycle
• Free first order of Specialty Checks (or $10 off other styles)
• Free Cashier’s Checks
• Free Image Checks
Other Banking Benefits
• Qualifies for Loyalty product suite that pays higher rates: Loyalty Savings, Loyalty MMA, Loyalty CDs/IRAs
• 0.25% discount on personal installment loan rates when you set your payments up to autodraft from your Atlantic Union Bank deposit account**
Atlantic Union Bank Perks
• Banzai: Through our financial education partnership, your employees will have access to a vast array of financial online learning tools assisting wherever they are in their financial journey.
• Free Online and Mobile Banking: Bank anywhere, anytime—including mobile check deposit.
• Zelle© makes it easy to send and receive money from your friends and family—no matter where they bank. And it’s included when you use the Atlantic Union Bank mobile app.
Getting Solutions Banking launched at your workplace is easy. Just complete the form below.
Contact a Solutions Banking Representative
*Solutions Cash Bonus: To qualify for the cash bonus you must (1) be employed by or affiliated with a company or organization currently enrolled in the Atlantic Union Bank Solutions program, (2) open a new personal checking account, AND (3) set up a recurring qualified direct deposit with combined deposits totaling $1,000 or greater within 90 days of account opening. A “qualified direct deposit” is a direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other eligible regular monthly income, electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into your new checking account.
Cash bonus is only available to new customers that do not currently have a personal checking account or direct deposit history with us within the prior 12 months and have not previously received a cash bonus. Limit one cash bonus per new customer. Bonus may not be combined with any other offer and may be withdrawn without notice. All accounts are subject to approval. Cash Bonus Payment: Cash bonus will be credited to your new checking account within 30 days after all terms of the offer are met. Your checking account must be in good standing at the time of payment to receive cash bonus award. Cash bonus value will be reported to IRS as taxable income.
**This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. All loans, credit and collateral are subject to approval.