When you have an important mission, you need
the right partner.
Passionate about making a difference
Experience and expertise to understand your needs
Solutions to help you run your organization
We pride ourselves on being a partner, advocate and leader for the communities and people we serve.
Atlantic Union Bank knows something about community, and we’re proud of our long history of philanthropy and active ties in the communities we serve. We want to work in partnership with your organization to make a positive impact.
We're the bank for all nonprofits
Atlantic Union Bank works with a wide range of nonprofit entities such as:
- Churches & religious organizations
- Community foundations
- Continuing care & retirement communities
- Educational institutions (private schools, community colleges, colleges and universities)
- Health and human services organizations
- Homeowners associations
- Membership organizations
- Professional associations
Regardless of size, we offer our nonprofit clients banking solutions that combine the right services and tools, so you can get the most out of your finances and make the biggest impact possible. We can assist you with needs such as:
- Business checking accounts, including Nonprofit Interest Checking, and savings accounts
- Financing options that help build capacity
- Treasury management services that help you manage payables and receivables
- Investment management services that support short- and long-term financial goals
Let us help you achieve your mission
With more than 100 years of combined experience helping communities, our team of regional nonprofit banking professionals are ready to design solutions to meet your unique needs. We’ll work with you to:
- Understand your needs and goals
- Manage your assets effectively
- Maintain strong financial and fiduciary practices*
- Develop fund raising strategies*
- Create sustainability
We welcome the opportunity to help your organization achieve its goals. At Atlantic Union Bank, we succeed when you do. Let's get started.
Atlantic Union Bank's Community Involvement
*Fiduciary services provided by our wealth management division, Atlantic Union Bank Wealth Management. Learn more at Wealth Management.
Contact a Relationship Manager