Real Estate & Construction
We understand the importance of knowing the
Atlantic Union Bank is the right partner to help you achieve your goals. We offer a complete range of real estate and construction loans that can be tailored to meet your financial needs.
Construction is complicated. Whether you’re a developer or a homeowner, we understand the importance of knowing the local landscape.
We respond quickly throughout the entire project cycle, providing efficient processes for underwriting and approval, and construction loan administration to help keep your project on schedule.
Our team of professionals brings deep industry knowledge and an entrepreneurial vision to help move your plans into action. We recognize that every real estate deal and construction project is unique. We’ll work with you to customize on-target banking and financing solutions to help you with construction, acquisition, refinancing and improvements. We even offer the ability to finance 100% of the projects with appropriate additional capital.
When you partner with us, you can expect to spend less time banking and more time exploring new opportunities and keeping your projects on track:
- Local, Single Point of Contact – someone who understands the local market and your unique industry
- Flexible Solutions – a range of financial management services tailored for contractors, builders, business owners, homeowners and investors
- Valuable Resources – tools and professional guidance to help with every stage of your business and individual projects
Types of Commercial Real Estate Projects
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Centers
- Owner-Occupied Properties
Types of Residential Real Estate Projects
- Single family (Developer-ADC, Homebuilders, Homeowners)
- Residential Real Estate
- Single Family
- Home Renovation Loans
- Construction Loans
- Construction-to-Perm Programs
- Portfolio Mortgage Loans
- Second Trust Loans
- Bridge Loans
Special Financing Programs
- Tax-Exempt Financing – Low Income Tax Credit (residential), Historic Tax Credit, New Market Tax Credit
- Loan Guaranty Programs
Financing for Construction Contractors
- Account Receivable Lines of Credit
- Working Capital Loans
- SBA 504 loan to finance owner-occupied real estate
- Equipment and Inventory Financing
Contact a Relationship Manager