We understand what it takes for your practice
Atlantic Union Bank is committed to providing financial solutions tailored to veterinary practices and clinics. Move your business forward with us.
Whether you’re beginning a new construction project, acquiring a practice, refinancing or making improvements, we’re the right financial partner to help you set financial goals and reach them.
Atlantic Union Bank delivers tailored and technically innovative financial solutions that enable veterinarians to spend less time on banking and more time focused on the health of their practice.
Your dedicated, seasoned relationship manager will answer your questions, offer advice as needed, and customize creative solutions. In partnership with the local credit and treasury teams, they’ll take time to understand your practice and help build a long-term financial plan. You’ll also get exclusive access to our network of veterinary industry experts to help you along the way.
- Practice Acquisition and Partner Buy-in Financing, up to 100%
- Equipment Financing and Leasing Solutions, up to 100%
- Real Estate financing
- Working Capital Lines of Credit for inventory, staffing growth and other operational needs
Treasury Management Services
- Help protect your business with Positive Pay and other fraud prevention tools
- Automate your receivables and payables with ACH (Automated Clearing House) services
- Make deposits easier and access funds faster with Remote Deposit Capture
- Be able to accept all major payment types (debit, credit, and chip cards along with mobile wallets) with a secure Merchant Payment Processing Solution*
- Access your business accounts almost anywhere via Business eBanking and Mobile Banking; Bill Payment Services are also available
Personal Financial Planning
Complimentary estate planning reviews through our wealth division, Atlantic Union Bank Wealth Management**
*Provided through our business partner Heartland
**Atlantic Union Bank Wealth Management is a division of Atlantic Union Bank that offers asset management, private banking, and trust and estate services. Securities are not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of Atlantic Union Bank, are not guaranteed by Atlantic Union Bank or any of its affiliates, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Deposit products are provided by Atlantic Union Bank, Member FDIC.
Contact a Relationship Manager