Pick the card that best fits your lifestyle
Low introductory rates for balance transfers and purchases
Boost earnings with a rewards card, and get travel rewards to keep moving
Build your credit using a secured card
We don’t all live the same kinds of lives. Why should we all have the same credit cards?
For people with little credit history, cards that establish credit are a good choice. For families on a budget, cards with longer introductory interest rates save precious dollars. For adventurous folks, cards with travel rewards are just the ticket. Atlantic Union Bank offers four cards with no annual fees so you can follow your own path.
Already have a card? Use our Credit Card Pay Off Calculator to find out what it will take to pay off your balance.
Pay Down Balances
Visa® Platinum Card4
Flexible Cash Rewards
Visa® Max Cash Preferred Card4
- Save on interest
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
Rewards to Use the Way You Want
- 5% cash back on two categories you choose – first $2,000 spent each quarter2
- 2% unlimited cash back on one everyday category of your choice2
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases2
- $150 bonus and you spend $500 within first 90 days of account opening1,3
Visa® Real Rewards Card4
Build Your Credit
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)5
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase,3 redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings1
- Redeem points for a wide variety of rewards, including cash back, travel, gift cards and brand-name merchandise
Secured Visa® Card
- Enjoy the convenience of credit including the option to carry a balance while earning interest on your secured savings account
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history6, here's a great way to begin that process.
1Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with Atlantic Union Bank or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
2 Max Cash Preferred Card: Cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings accounts with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to our credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards to not expire as long as the remains active. If there is no reward, purchase or balance activity on your account for 12 statement cycles, your cash rewards balance will expire.
3First purchase rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. If you are approved for a new Max Cash Preferred card one-time $150 bonus will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90-days from account opening.
4The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
5Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
6Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc