Enterprise Business Checking
Ideal for businesses with moderate monthly transaction volume
Good news! All new business checking customers opening an Essential, Enterprise or Elite Business Checking account are eligible for a special cash bonus when they open an account between now and December 29, 2023.
Customers who open a new business checking account and sign up for Heartland Merchant Services** could be eligible for up to $1,500.
Three easy steps to take to be eligible for this promotion:
- Open a new eligible Atlantic Union Bank Business Checking Account, AND
- Complete at least 10 qualified transactions within 90 calendar days of account opening, AND
- Maintain an Average Monthly Balance of at least $5,000 in the first two full statement cycles.
At Atlantic Union Bank (AUB), we want to earn your business. Open a new business checking account with us, and see how we can be a valued partner for your business. Running a business can be hard. Your bank should make it easier.
Additional bonus up to $500
What do you get:
- First 250 transaction items free per statement cycle ($0.50 per item over 250)1
- $25 discount on your first check order through Atlantic Union Bank
- Free Design Mine Visa® Business Debit Cards
- Free business online and mobile banking
- Free online2 and paper statements ($4/month for paper statements with check images)
- Avoid a $15 monthly maintenance fee with an average monthly balance of $2,500
Helpful resources to get started.
- What you'll need to open your business account
- Learn more about Business Overdraft Services
- View the Business Fee Schedule for additional pricing information
- Compare all Business Checking accounts
To get started, Contact a Relationship Manager or Schedule an Appointment.
Open an account now to be eligible for your cash bonus.
Our hands-on style provides more than a banking relationship. It offers a personal relationship dedicated to your business’ success. Please provide the information below and a Relationship Manager will reach out to help you open an account and claim your cash bonus.
1 Transactions items include deposits, deposited items, checks paid and other credits and debits.
2 Requires enrollment in Business eBanking
*Business Checking Cash Bonus Offer
Important Information. Offer is not available to existing businesses who currently maintain an Atlantic Union Bank deposit account, including, checking, money market, savings, or certificates of deposit or to businesses that have closed an Atlantic Union Bank deposit account in the last 12 months. Local, State or Federal Government agencies, Political Action Committees, other campaign or political accounts, Estate, Trust and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible for this offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is limited to one bonus per new business customer (defined by tax identification number).
Required activities to qualify for the Checking Account Bonus.
Open a new eligible Atlantic Union Bank Business Checking Account1, AND
Complete at least 10 qualified transactions within 90 calendar days of account opening2, AND
Maintain a Minimum Average Monthly Balance Requirement of at least $5,0003
1. Open a new Checking Account. Open your first new eligible business checking account between October 23, 2023 and December 29, 2023 (the Offer Period). Eligible checking products include: Essential Business Checking, Enterprise Business Checking and Elite Business Checking. A $25 minimum opening deposit is required. Accounts must be opened in a branch or by scheduling an appointment through AtlanticUnionBank.com.
2. Complete Qualified Transactions. Complete at least 10 qualified transactions within 90 calendar days of account opening. Qualifying debit or credit transactions include, checks, POS/debit card purchases, ATM transactions, mobile check deposits, bill payments, incoming or outgoing wire transfers, ACH, person-to-person transfers and account-to-account transfers.
3. Minimum Average Monthly Balance Requirement. Maintain at least a $5,000 average monthly balance in your new account for the first two (2) full consecutive statement cycles after account opening. A full statement cycle is considered the first day of a month through the last business day of a month. For example, if you open your new account on October 23, the first statement cycle will end on October 31. This is not a full statement cycle; therefore, you must maintain the required minimum average monthly balance during both the November and December cycles. An account is only considered once for Bonus eligibility. All new accounts require new-to-Atlantic Union Bank funds (not currently on deposit with Atlantic Union Bank).
How much can I earn? After meeting all required activities, your Maximum Bonus Amount will be determined as follows:
You must maintain the minimum average monthly balance requirement shown in the chart below for the first two (2) full consecutive statement cycles after account opening. If your minimum average monthly balance falls into a lower tier, your maximum bonus amount will change. For example, if you opened your account on October 15 and your average monthly balance for the full November statement cycle (11/1 – 11/30) was $30,000 and the average monthly balance for the full December statement cycle (12/1 – 12/29) was $10,000, the maximum Checking Account Bonus you could earn is $300.
Minimum Average Monthly Balance Requirement
Maximum Checking Bonus Amount
$5,000 - $24,999
$25,000 - $49,999
$50,000 or more
Checking Bonus Payment: Your Bonus will be deposited into your new Atlantic Union Bank checking account within 30 calendar days after all requirements are met. Your account must be open and in good standing up to the date the bonus is deposited. If you open more than one Atlantic Union Bank checking account during the Offer Period, your bonus will be deposited into the first checking account opened. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is limited to one bonus per new customer and account.
**Earn an additional Merchant Services Bonus Credit: To be eligible, the business must meet all Checking Account Bonus requirements and not currently have a Heartland merchant services account. To qualify, the business must submit a new Merchant Application to Heartland, and once approved, activate the merchant account (defined as at least $50 in processed volume) by January 31, 2024. All merchant accounts subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply to all offerings. Credit Payment: $250 or $500 offer will appear as a credit on first processing statement after merchant has activated. Activation Credit amount will be dependent on processing volume: $250 for less than $1 million in annual volume or $500 for greater than $1 million in annual volume. Atlantic Union Bank and/or Heartland may change or end this offer at any time without notice. © 2023 Heartland Payment Systems, LLC, a Global Payments company (NYSE: GPN). All rights reserved. Heartland Payment Systems, LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA, and The Bancorp Bank, Philadelphia, PA. Merchant services, including the $250 or $500 statement credit, are provided through our business partner, Heartland Payment Systems.
Important Tax Information: The checking bonus will be reported to the IRS as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT in the year received as required by applicable law. Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes and consulting a tax advisor.
Atlantic Union Bank reserves the right to revoke, restrict, or change this offer at any time. All accounts subject to applicable terms, fees, programs, products, and services which are subject to change. Accounts subject to approval and must be funded with money not currently on deposit with Atlantic Union Bank. Participation and enrollment in a promotional offer does not guarantee eligibility or fulfillment of the promotional offer.