Preserve your working capital without compromising your competitiveness.
Full range of financing solutions tailored to meet your unique tax and accounting objectives
Competitive fixed or floating rates and flexible terms up to 100% financing
Funding from as little as $250,000
Why finance or lease your equipment
Financing or leasing the equipment your business needs can help you preserve capital. Even if your business is able to purchase a new piece of equipment with cash on hand, financing allows you to invest your company’s cash into other strategic opportunities. Leases are a good option if you need equipment that requires an upgrade every few years. Our specialists can help you determine if financing or leasing makes the most sense for your current need.
Equipment we finance
- Railcars, buses, tractors, trucks, and trailers
- Manufacturing equipment
- Marine transportation and equipment
- Construction and industrial equipment
- Corporate aircraft
- IT, data center and telecommunications equipment
- Printing, office furniture and fixtures
Industry-specific equipment financing
- Construction and Mining
- Energy, Alternative Energy
Types of equipment financing
- Finance and Operating Leases
- Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) Lease and Split TRAC Leases
- Fair Market Value / Operating Leases
- Annual Guidance Lines of Credit
Our Equipment Finance specialists average more than 20 years of experience serving a broad range of clients and know how to develop a tailored solution to meet your financial requirements. We offer financial solutions nationwide, with offices in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Northeast.
Whatever your equipment needs, reach out to the Regional Director in your market today to discuss financing or leasing solutions that best suit your business needs.