Manufacturing & Distribution
We understand the cash flow cycles of your business can be inconsistent and sometimes hard to predict.
Primary point of contact
Access to capital
Atlantic Union Bank has the capital, expertise and solutions you need to fuel the success of your company.
Inventory management, equipment purchases, investments in the latest technology, and payment collections from your customers each have a unique impact your company’s cash flow. We’re prepared to help you better manage the ebbs and flows with a multi-faceted approach to your day-to-day banking needs and borrowing strategies.
We have a team of experts who understand your industry, the challenges you face and how the market affects your business. You can rely on us for insights and guidance to help you reach your short- and long-term goals.
When you partner with us you can expect to spend less time banking and more time serving your customers, managing your supply chain and moving your company forward.
- Local, Single Point of Contact – someone who understands the nuances of your industry and the key issues that impact your operation’s success
- Quick Action – because you have to be nimble to meet market and customer demands, we are too; we’re here to help you seize opportunities and respond in critical instants
- Flexible, On-Target Solutions – a range of financial management services tailored to your company’s needs and goals
- Working Capital Financing
- Equipment Financing and Leasing
- Real Estate Financing
- Tax-Exempt Financing
- Small Business Association (SBA) lending programs
Treasury Management Services
- Integrated Payables
- Initiate domestic and internal wire transfers right from your laptop
- Help protect your business with Positive Pay and other fraud prevention tools
- Automate your receivables and payables with ACH (Automated Clearing House) services
- Make deposits easier and access funds faster with Remote Deposit Capture
- Be able to accept all major payment types (debit, credit, and chip cards along with mobile wallets) with a secure Merchant Payment Processing Solution*
- Access your business accounts almost anywhere via Business eBanking and Mobile Banking; Bill Payment Services are also available
Contact a Relationship Manager