Enjoy all the benefits of a low-cost checking account that includes no overdraft fees1 and easy-to-use digital services.
No Overdraft Fees1
Monthly maintenance fee waived for Minors and Seniors2
In our unwavering effort to serve customers near and far, we’ve created a checking account that’s perfect for those living on budgets. We call it PRISM Checking, and it ensures life’s ever-present expenses are more easily managed with a uniquely designed checking account.
PRISM Checking features no overdraft fees1 and no minimum balance is required. You only need $25 to open the account. Better yet, there are no monthly service fees for those ages 13 to 24 or 62+.2 For all others, it’s only $5 a month. We believe people should have access to the products and services that suit their needs, and our PRISM Checking is further proof of that.
- Contactless debit card, the ability to write checks, and mobile check deposit
- Design MineTM debit card option that lets you customize with an image of your choice
- Online and Mobile Banking3, with access to text and push notifications, along with the ability to use Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay®
- Zelle®3 so you can send and receive money amongst those you trust
- Financial wellness tips and tools, including SavvyMoney4, so you can monitor your credit score, as well as free access to our financial education through our partnership with Banzai
- PRISM Savings account with no monthly fee and no minimum balance requirement5
- $25 to open
- FDIC insured, up to the established FDIC limits
1PRISM Checking is not eligible for Overdraft Privilege Services.
2To open a PRISM Checking, at least one owner must be 18 or older. Joint owners must be 13 or older.
3Must be 18 years or older to use Online Bill Pay or Zelle®.
4SavvyMoney is available in Online Banking or our Mobile Banking app.
5To qualify for a PRISM Savings account, at least one owner of the PRISM Savings account must also own a PRISM Checking account. View the Truth in Savings for PRISM Savings for more information or contact your local branch.