During the Critical Client Verification Period, April 29 – May 17
All Users Should:
- Log in to the new Atlantic Union Bank Business eBanking using the Company ID and password sent to you. You can use your existing User ID unless your User ID is one of a few, rare instances where it needed to be changed. If that's the case, you would have received a communication from us with that information.
- Begin to familiarize yourself with Business eBanking by navigating through the system.
- Verify that ACH and Wire templates created prior to April 19 converted correctly, as well as their funding accounts.
- Set up your online banking by personalizing your password and changing your address, email or phone if needed. You can also set up alerts at this time.
- If you are an “Approver” of Wires or ACH, download Atlantic Union Bank’s Business Authenticator mobile app from the App Store or Google Play and activate it.
Account Admins Should:
- Manage users and their service entitlements, account entitlements, and limits. (Exceptions: Positive Pay, Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Banking, and Remote Deposit Capture).
- Review/update users’ phone numbers.
- Ensure “approvers” have downloaded and activated the Atlantic Union Bank Business Authenticator mobile app to approve ACH and/or Wire transactions.
If you need to add or edit users as Approvers of ACH and/or Wire transactions, log into Business eBanking, click on “Administration” and then on “Manage Users.”
- Review dollar limits per approver, and set the number of approvals per transaction.
- Please be aware that the default decision for Positive Pay exception items that you selected will be carried forward into Business eBanking.
During this period, you will not be able to see CD or Loan information.
Starting May 20
You will be able to access the new Business eBanking system directly at AtlanticUnionBank.com. We recommend doing the following:
- Log in to Atlantic Union Bank’s Business eBanking at AtlanticUnionBank.com.
- If you have not already done so, and you’re an “Approver” of Wires or ACH, download Atlantic Union Bank’s Business Authenticator mobile app from the App Store or Google Play and activate it.
- Enroll in eStatements if you have not already done so.
- Setup eBills and manage (add, edit, or delete) bill payment payees.
- Schedule ACH payments, wire transfers, and transfers (internal and external).
- Entitle users for Positive Pay, eStatement, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Download the Atlantic Union Bank Business mobile app from the App Store or Google Play, or the tablet app from the App Store, Google Play or Amazon Appstore.
- Connect to QuickBooks and/or Quicken following the instructions available online.
Important Notes About ACH File Upload – Changes Required by Monday, May 20
If you are uploading an ACH file within Business eBanking, please note the following changes about the NACHA file Header Record effective 05/20/2019:
- The Origin information that is found on Line 1, field number 4, field position 14-23, must begin with a blank followed by the nine-digit value of 222222223
- The Destination information that is found on Line 1, field number 3, field position 04-13, must begin with a blank followed by Atlantic Union's nine-digit ABA number (051403164).
Below is an example of the new NACHA file Header Record broken out with an explanation of each piece:
101 051403164 2222222231907281432A094101FIS HORIZON FIS BUS EBANKING
|Data Reflected Above
||Data Element Name
||Record Type Code
||Creation Date yymmdd
||Creation Time hhmm
|FIS Horizon FIS Bu