Atlantic Union Bank Home Loans
We understand that financial services are about much more than money.
Our standards and reputation are what set us apart.
At the heart of every transaction is a real person – someone who dreams of buying a house, starting a business or saving for retirement. By offering fair financial solutions and honest advice, we create opportunities for families and business owners. In doing so, we fulfill our purpose of enriching the lives of the people and the communities we serve.
At Atlantic Union Bank Home Loans, our technology meets experience to provide progressive financial solutions. We value honesty and service, Atlantic Union Bank’s core values have remained constant.
We pride ourselves in delivering the American Dream of homeownership one loan at a time. We believe that even in today's high tech world that we excel in delivering experienced, personal service focused on your needs and goals.
Our Commitment To You
- Analyze each person's needs and goals.
- Provide prospective customers with an objective situational analysis based on their individual situation.
- Educate, encourage and empower homeowners and potential homeowners to meet their ﬁnancial goals.
- Maintain our core standard of “If we can help, we want your business. If we cannot help, we want to educate and point the way toward future success.”
- Become a trusted advisor for everyone we interact with, focused on establishing a long-term customer relationship and not just a one-time, transactional relationship.
Our Benefits Include
Dedicated support team – available 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (ET)
First-Time Homebuyer Grant up to $7,500*
Veterans, Educators and Community Partners Grant up to $10,000*
Portfolio Fixed Rate & ARM Loans
Medical Doctor Portfolio Program
*As a member bank of FHLBank Atlanta, Atlantic Union Bank offers the FHLBank's Homeowner Assistance Products listed above. These funds are provided to member institutions, which in turn make them available for qualifying families with incomes at or below 80 percent of the county area median income or the state median family income, adjusted for family size as published by HUD, whichever is higher. Qualified borrowers can receive no more than $250 cash back at closing. This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. All loans, credit and collateral are subject to approvals. Terms, rates, data, programs, information and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply, so please consult your dedicated Mortgage Loan Officer for complete details.
How else can we help?